Thursday, August 22, 2013

Practice Blog Post

Hello,my name is Miriah Grantham. Well, Harris now, because I am recently married. I am 20 years old and I am an elementary education major at USA. I just changed my major from Nursing in the Spring because I knew being an educator is what I really wanted to do with my life. I have lived in this area pretty much my whole life, and I recently bought my first house in mobile with my husband and step-daughter. I absolutely love art, whether it's in fashion, drawing, photography, film, etc. it doesn't matter!I'm constantly doodling or falling in love with something covered in glitter(My husband says i'm like a fish, because anything shiny gets my attention). My big sister is one of my favorite people in the world and she is also an elementary education major at South, exactly one year behind me. Whenever i have spare time around my hectic school schedules, I love to be on the water. Me and my family take out the boat and jet skis and stay out for hours! I am also a Disney fanatic, I love everything about it. I can carry on a conversation with a child about anything to do with Disney,and know exactly what they are talking about. I have also been to Disney World six times, and plan on going back this Christmas. I absolutely love children, mostly because I feel like a big kid at heart. I have been a nanny and a teacher at a daycare, and I can't wait until I have my own classroom. I am beyond excited to become an educator!

No comments:

Post a Comment