Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K's for September

This I Believe by:mj01 This blog was very inspiring to me. It was about how playing sports can change your life, for the better. She starts this post by giving us some interesting statistics about students who play sports. She then explains her personal experience about how sports changed her life. She says the she used to be part of the "wrong crowd" and sports made her better. She also explains that sports can open doors such as giving you a scholarship to a good college. I found her points very valid and her blog was very well written. Here is my comment Hello! My name is Miriah Grantham and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. Your post was very inspirational to me. I have seen almost your exact same story happen to a close friend of mine, sports truly changed her life. I really wish someone who is in the position that you USED to be in could read this, so that they might be able to be inspired as well. I really enjoyed all of your statistics in the opening paragraph because I TRULY learned something while reading.. You made very good points throughout! Great post!

Canberra Mint by:Maggie This blog was about an exciting trip to Canberra Mint. When speaking of the topic she asks the question,"why on earth would it be called a mint?". She then explains the answer, and actually teaches me something, which I always enjoy. Here is my comment Maggie, Hello, my name is Miriah Grantham and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I really enjoyed your post! I also found this information so interesting :) Thanks for teaching me something. Keep posting, your blog is great! http://granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com/

Weekly Reflection by:Toma This blog contained a lot of sentences, and short statements. Naturally, I picked the one that stood out most to me. It read, "This week I have learned to be the best that i can be Next week I want to learn to do my maths faster".Here is my commentToma, My name is Miriah Grantham and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I just wanted to say that there is nothing better than being the best that you can be; you should always be yourself! I smiled while reading that sentence, because it inspires me, so thank you. Also, I am impressed that you set goals for yourself. I am sure you will be doing your math faster next week! Great post, Toma!

How much does the sky weigh? by: Mckenzie This week, all of the students were asked to make a post answering the question, "How much does the sky weigh?". My student was short, but to the point. She answered the question and also threw in a few details, teaching me something in the process. Here is my commentMcKenzie, My name is Miriah Grantham. I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Al, USA. I wanted you to know that I really like how you answered the question directly, as well as adding in some extra details about the topic. I am very thankful that you taught me something i did not know, that is always fun. Great Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment