Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November Summary


The first post I read was by a boy named Isiah from Pt England. He wrote a descriptive story about walking through the woods hearing noises. In the story he showed fear and at the end he discovers that the sound was an Owl the whole time.Here is my comment: Hi, Isiah! My name is Miriah Grantham and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I loved reading your blog because I love action! Your story was very suspenseful, and very entertaining. I love how descriptive you were because it allowed me to make a movie in my head and really imagine what was going on! Make sure you don't capitalize words that do not need to be capitalized throughout the story, other than that, Greta job, I enjoyed it :) granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com


Comments for Kids

My new blog post assignment was actually a video by a little girl named Skye. She tells us about Big Bird and how she loves to hug him. Here is my comment: Hey Skye! Great job with your reading! I am in a class called EDM 310 where we have to create blogs just like you and your classmates. I love big bird so I am glad you read about him. Keep up the good work, Skye! granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment