Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K October Summary

I read 4 very interesting blogs this month! The first post I read was This book is awesome, by Mara. In this post, she eagerly explains the book she is reading and her feelings about it. She then says that she will keep her blog viewers posted on what happens next.
Here is my comment
Mara, I am also learning how to become a teacher like Jacquelyne. I go to the University of South Alabama and I am in a class called EDM 310. This book does sound very interesting, and I am glad you like it. It is always exciting to come across an “eager reader”! Keep up the good work! You can see my blog here: http://granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com/

The next post was fungus,lichen and moss. He said, "fungus is a type decompose r that breaks down dead thing lichen is a type of type of food that animals eat such as raindeer and caribou moss is a type of agae that grows on trees breaks down stuff".
Here is my comment
Hello, my name is Miriah Grantham and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Al. This is very interesting. I didn’t know what lichen was, so thanks for telling me! Great blog :) You can look at mine —> http://granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com/

The next post was Running to the End by Jonti. He gives a very descriptive explaination of a man running a race. He describes the mud splashing, the feeling of him being tired, and the look of all the contestants.
Here is my comment
Jonti, This is a great story! I am in a class right now that requires me to read different blog posts, and I am really glad i got to read yours. Your story had meaning to me. I picked up the motto of "Never give up", because I see that you never did. You gave great visual clues to make your audience be able to imagine what was going on, and I did. Keep up the good work, Jonti!

The next post was Out of My mind by Ashan. Here is what he said, "The lessons you could learn from out of my mind are what is cerebral palsy, how someone with cerebral palsy lives.mellody probably also has a lot of questions to ask people without cerebral palsy because she want know how is it like to move around alot.one of the biggest lessons you could learn is that everybody is the same no matter what.one of my questions that I have is how can mellody survive for that long with her major condition".
Here is my comment
Ashan, My name is Miriah Grantham and I am a student in EDM30 at the University of South Alabama. First of all, interesting topic! I like how you brought up Cerebral Palsy, because that is a terrible disease that should be addressed. I would also be interested to know how they move around. One sentence I LOVED was, “one of the biggest lessons you could learn is that everybody is the same no matter what”. I wish everyone thought like this! Make sure you listen to what your teacher has to say, she will help you become the best blogger you can be! Great Post, Ashan! You can go see my blog here granthammiriahedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment